Automechanika South Africa
South Africa’s leading international trade fair for the automotive service industry targeting trade visitors from the Sub-Saharan Region.
Automechanika is the world’s leading brand among business-to-business automotive trade fairs with a network of 17 events across 15 countries.
Automechanika is unique with regards to its product-range breadth and depth and is backed worldwide by around 20 000 exhibitors, 600 000 trade visitors and a network of around 120 trade associations.
The trade fair is the shop window for innovations in the automotive aftermarket across the entire value chain and is an international meeting place for all market participants from the industry, dealership trade and maintenance and repair segment. It provides a major platform for business and technological knowledge transfer.
The event gives you the opportunity to showcase your latest innovations and services, launch new products, network with trade buyers, generate high-quality leads and ultimately grow your regional footprint.
Top 5 reasons to exhibit
- Generate sales leads – interact, face-to-face, with over 15,000 buyers, many of whom might not be aware of your company and its products and services
- Launch products and solutions – exhibitions provide the perfect platform to launch products and solutions to a captive audience of potential buyers.
- Tap into an extensive pre-show marketing campaign including: digital marketing, radio, posters, PR and advertising in all of the key trade publications.
- Boost sales – this is a perfect opportunity to engage with, network and sell to buyers from the Sub-Saharan market. Many exhibitors in 2017 commented on their ability to generate sales during and post the event.
- Automechanika academy – with a range of industry hosted conferences, workshops and competitions taking place alongside the event, the event attracts key players in the industry, wanting to stay up-to date with the latest trends and innovations in the industry.
Other shows in our portfolio
Messe Frankfurt is the third largest trade fair company in the world with subsidiaries in over 28 countries. Messe Frankfurt organises 134 trade fairs globally with a cumulative total of 90,000 exhibitors and over 3.5 million visitors attending these events.
The company is well established in SA and is the proud organiser of the following events: